Giving Now Means Giving More!
On Giving Tuesday, Tuesday, November 29th, BC Place is going to be lit up green for Growing Chefs! When you see those lights, we hope you’re reminded of the hard work our volunteers put in to get kids excited about gardening, and cooking healthy food.
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving back to charities, and at Growing Chefs, Giving Now Means Giving More! Local businesses Eight Solutions, Lyra Growth Partners, and Pan American Silver Corp have committed to matching the annual pledged donation amounts for all new Champion Radish Club monthly donors (up to a maximum determined by corporate #GivingTuesday donations).
Join our Champion Radish Club and keep our gardens growing! Your monthly gift will provide a consistent, reliable, and predictable source of funding. This sustainability allows us to plan ahead and implement our hands-on programs more efficiently. It also lowers administrative costs. Giving now means giving more!
- Your commitment of a monthly donation of $10 doubles from an annual gift of $120 to $240!
- Your commitment of a monthly donation of $25 doubles from an annual gift of $300 to $600!
- Your commitment of a monthly donation of $50 doubles from an annual gift of $600 to $1,200!
Why choose monthly giving?
- Your gift is easy, secure, and green—a monthly donation saves paper, postage, and energy!
- You ensure your gift has the greatest possible impact!
- You will get special updates from the classroom from our participating students!
- You get to be a Champion Radish. (A most delicious type of radish!)
Donation commitments can be made online using a credit card (via Canada Helps) between Tuesday, November 7, 2016 and Tuesday, November 29, 2016 to be eligible for matching.
Talk about your giving with #givingtuesdayca. Thank you so much to our Giving Tuesday partners!
For more information, or to make a matching commitment from your business: Jaydeen Williams, Acting Executive Director, email@example.com or 604-710-1677
BC Place photo credit: http://photokaz.com/